Friday, March 4, 2011

Angelina Jolie naked in Wanted

Finally! She is naked again! Yes folks, I’m talking about Angelina Jolie who showed ass in her newest movie Wanted (btw, if you haven’t watched this movie by now – do it… pure raw action!) Of course, my blog is dedicated to naked celebs so I’ve searched and searched for these pictures and bingo!

Angelina Jolie in Wanted

I’d look at her ass, too!

I’d look at her ass, too!

Let’s take a closer look at width=

Let’s take a closer look at Angelina’s ass

Angelina Jolie naked in Wanted

Angelina Jolie naked in Wanted

Very nice, Angelina! Looking forward to your next movie (and naked appearance if

Very nice, Angelina! Looking forward to your next movie (and naked appearance if possible!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...