Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Britney Spears and All the Drama About Naked Pictures

Britney Spears and All the Drama About Naked PicturesBritney was a hot babe in the 90's and in the early 2000's all men just couldn't wait for her to turn 18 hoping to get a chance to see her nude. She was a hot babe then and still is a hot babe now. The media is no longer excited about seeing her nude.

Britney Spears and All the Drama About Naked PicturesI remember when there were fake photos all over the net and people saying they had nude pictures of her. men waited patiently and also some women hoping to get a look at her naked body, but hopes were fading away because it came apparent that it was all a lie.

Britney Spears and All the Drama About Naked PicturesThen finally it happened Britney Spear got out of her car with nude. I missed it! I wish i could have been there to see that with my own eyes,but any way my luck is not so good. I guess no one cared but me because there was not a lot of talk about it. Come on Britney Spear nude should have been all over the news but no one cared.

No panties should have made her a Mega Star! But it didn't boost her career at all. Britney fans did not like it at all.They scorned her for showing at little something in the back seat of her car. I think that the public didn't care because their have been so many naked women on the internet that it seems normal. It gives a bad image to teenage girls around the the world.

I think that she looks good now that she has gained a little weight. I don't think you need to look like a stick figure be beautiful. I like a little meat on a woman's bones. I am turned off from the stick figure women. Hey women a little meat on your bones is not a bad thing so don't think you need to be a stick figure.

Britney Spears and All the Drama About Naked Pictures
Britney Spears and All the Drama About Naked Pictures

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...